Ok, enough political coverage, let's get back to music links:
- Harvey Milk, the new movie filmed in SF (not the opera version performed in SF nor the new Stewart Wallace/Amy Tan opera not starring Sean Penn).
- There's a brief shot of a guy in a 3 Doors Down t-shirt on a video about "Joe Biden On Fire." The Jed Report
- Mason Bates in DJ mode rather than composer mode, on your right, via SFist:
- "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok...Because apparently anyone can run the free world these days so why not?" MichaelPalinforPresident
- The rock group Heart rejects the use of their song Barracuda at the Republican National Convention. OpenLeft
If the real thing don't do the trick
No, you better make up something quick
You gonna burn burn burn burn it to the wick
Ooooooohhhh, barra barracuda.