- Ensemble Modern - A Portrait of Charles Ives: Mists. "Gyp the Blood" or Hearst - Which Is Worst?. Gyp is a long-time favorite; such insistent music.
- Marni Nixon, John McCabe - American Classics: Charles Ives. Ann Street
- John Adams, Orchestra of St. Luke's - American Elegies: The Unanswered Question
- ASMF - American Music for Chamber Orchestra: Symphony No. 3
- Hillary Hight Daw, Barbara Efird: Americans in Paris: Qu'il m'irait bien. De la Drama Rosamunde. Chanson de Florian
- James Sykes - Charles Ives: The Short Piano Pieces: Three Page Sonata. 22.
- Signal, Brad Lubman - Live at (le) Poisson Rouge: Music in Similar Motion. Long and swirly (swirley?).
- Bruce Brubaker - Hope Street Tunnel Blues: Wichita Vortex Sutra
- The Smith Quartet - Philip Glass: Complete String Quartets. String Quartet No. 4. String Quartet No. 1. String Quartet No. 5
Duke Ellington and others
- Charles Mingus - Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus: Mood Indigo. Hora Decubitus.
The Beach Boys
- Good Vibrations 40th Anniversary: Good Vibrations. Good Vibrations (Alternate Take). The alternate take is more instrumentally interesting, even if the vocals aren't as compelling.
- Gamelan Music: Philemon and Baukis
- Mom's: Banteay Srey 1991
Ornette Coleman/Pat Metheny
- Song X. Pat Metheny's finest moment, in service of the crazily delightful creativity of Ornette Coleman?
- Arturo Sacchetti - Organ Music in America: Episode. Not obviously Copland-like, this was written in 1940, after his earlier modernist period.
- Aluminum Overcast: Uncovered the Nest. Gate 5. A Wasp on Her Abdomen. Rubric of Green. A Wasp was used in The Hunger Games.
- Ben-Hur. Long and noisy.
Charles Wakefield Cadman
- William Parker - Music of American in the 1900s. From the Land of the Sky Blue Water
Charles Thomlinson Griffes
- William Parker - Music of American in the 1900s. An Old Song Resung
- Raam - Music of American in the 1900s. Andrantino Grazioso; Alla Siciliano
The October Trio
- New Dream: 1983. Wide. Do Your Thing.