- Charles Ives - Central Park in the Dark. The American Avant-Garde In The 20th Century: Music And Modernism [LTM]. Neither the liner notes nor the Internet indicate performers.
- Alan Tormey - Black Pudding. Theories of Place [New Focus Recordings]. "...an assertion of noise as the mediating force in a dialog between avant-garde classical music and the mechanical & electro-magnetic infrastructures that undergird contemporary American life." Actually, that's an apt description of the music.
- White - Spring House; Build a Link. White [Open Note]
- Nau-Zee-auN - Testosterphone. Ikebana: Merzbow's Amlux Rebuilt, Reused and Recycled [Important Records]
- Robert Ashley's music is surprisingly contemplative but few people showed up to listen to a performance by Thomas Buckner. [Boring Like a Drill]
- A Berkeley happening: "The Thingamajigs eventually convened around Oliveros, all clutching cardboard tubes to their ears, like a living sculpture." [East Bay Express via Avant Music News]