Image via Wikipedia
- Money (That's What I Want). Buddy Guy. All of a sudden, the casual approach of this blues guitarist is a good remedy to all that clockwork music by Glass, Reich, Herrmann etc.
- Rain Forest. John Fahey. From his album Rain Forests, Oceans and Other Themes. |Wikipedia|
- Speculation about the future of the iPod classic, which happens to be my favorite device of all time. On the other hand, I don't know what to make of "ping." |AskMetaFilter|TechCrunch|
- Free Jazz recommends the pianist Stéphane Oliva's recentrecording of Bernard Herrman movie music, as do I. |Free Jazz|
- A review that pukes all over a recent Philip Glass album. |Vice Magazine|
- An alternative scoring of Glass' Powaqqatsi? |Glass Notes|
- Someone looking for a copy of La Monte Young's Forty-Two for Henry Flynt, a work currently streaming on Radiom. Best gong music I've heard all day. |AskMetafilter|Radiom|