Image by dou_ble_you via Flickr
- John McLaughlin. Miles Davis
- The Blessing. John Coltrane and Don Cherry
- Legions (War). Zoe Keating
- Mnemonics III. Pauline Oliveros
- Symphony No. 2. Paul Creston aka Giuseppe Guttoveggio
The song John McLaughlin from Bitches Brew features the playing of guitarist John McLaughlin.
Considered in its entirety, Creston’s musical output suffers from considerable unevenness in quality. Like other composers who prided themselves on their own uniqueness of approach, he became hermetically impervious to outside influences, his creativity suffocating in a self-protective vacuum.