- Bemusha Swing. Cecil Taylor and John Coltrane.
- Psychedelic (Психоделика). Sergey Kuryokhin
- Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors. Radiohead
- Linus and Lucy. Vince Guaraldi
- Kilter. Mary Ellen Childs
Taylor/Coltrane: This is so inferior to any version of Bemsha Swing by Monk but an interesting oddity nonetheless. I don't think you could say Taylor swings on the piano but he clearly his own peculiar aesthetic, evident even in this recording from his earlier days.
Kuryokhin: Russian artist and composer who among other claims to fame, "proved" on Russian TV that Lenin was a mushroom. If nothing else, this music is eclectic.
Radiohead: Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors is as outré as Radiohead gets.
Guaraldi: Listening to some jazz compositions by Vince Guaraldi as played by George Winston led me back to the hit.
Childs: While listening to this piano work again, I had to confirm the precise definition of "kilter."