Terry Riley via Wikipedia
- The Walrus in Memorium. Terry Riley - Gloria Cheng
- String Quartet No. 2 "Company." Philip Glass - Angèle Dubeau: La Pietà
- North by Northwest. Bernard Herrmann
- Apparition. George Crumb - Jan DeGaetini / Christine Schäfer
- La voix du Boulgou - Burkina Electric
Riley: The Walrus in Memorium transcends its Beatles pop origin. Unfortunately, it is not on lala.
Glass:This just sounds deeper than his other quartets.
Herrmann: Do I like the Hitchcock movie because of the score or do I like the score because of the Hitchcock movie? Regardless, here's a favorite clip from North by Northwest where "Cary Grant discusses love with Eva Marie Saint on the train." The music is not the appeal of this particular scene. Note: this might contain a spoiler.
Crumb: Note to self: spend some more time on this composer.