The week's listening:
- Can't Get Enough
- You've Changed. Dexter Gordon. Still stunned by this track even if in fact people don't change.
- Double Music. John Cage and Lou Harrison. Ethos, Meadows, and UMass/Lowell recordings.
- Copland, Harris. Lara Downes on piano. Not too crazy about her Flash-based website, though.
- Return Of The Repressed. John Fahey.
- About Right
- Circle in the Round. Miles Davis. The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings. I'm playing through the 6-CD set from the library but may reach saturation since I have also checked out the four-CD Jack Johnson set.
- Tropical Hot Dog Night. Captain Beefheart. Memorable if a bit creepy.