I don't have much opportunity to blog about Roger Reynolds...
Following the lead of writer/economist Barry Ritholtz, here's my 10 track random shuffle:
- Accutane. Corey Dargel. Less Famous Than You
- Celebration After Billy's Capture (Billy the Kid Movement 5). Bill Frisell . Aaron Copland. Have A Little Faith
- The Seasons - Finale (Prelude I). Margaret Leng Tan. John Cage. Daughters Of The Lonesome Isle
- North American Ballads: No. 4: Winnsboro Cotton Mill Blues. Marc-André Hamelin. Frederic Rzewski. The People United Will Never Be Defeated
- Wedge (1961). Roger Reynolds. Music From The Once Festival 1962 (Disc 2)
- Somos Tres. Harold Budd-Ruben Garcia-Daniel Lentz. Music For 3 Pianos
- Masters of Illusion. DJ Spooky
- Etude VII. Philip Glass. Etudes For Piano Vol. I, No. 1-10
- Exotic Mysteries. Lonnie Liston Smith. Explorations: The Columbia Recordings
- Night Fantasies. Carter. Ursula Oppens. Plays American Piano Music of Our Time
Whew. Fortunately, nothing embarrassing like Black Sabbath's Iron Man or Lynyrd Skynyrd or Jimmy Eat World (when did I get Jimmy Eat World?) or Igor Stravinsky or System of a Down or Kenny G or Love or ...
Aufheben's shuffle list includes Steve Reich's Dolly from Three Tales.